Sandy Steps Down

ב"ה

Despite how the Mets are doing this year, I'm sorry to hear about Sandy Alderson. His cancer recurrence could be part of the reason they s**k this year.
Is it just me or wasn't Omar Manaya the GM who got the Mets into a deep hole in the first place? Why is he one of the three taking over the mantle?

In any case, I wish Sandy Alderson the best. I suppose, given this new knowledge, I can forgive Sandy for this season so far. I suppose this explains some of the cryptic messages we have heard from him this season about his stepping down. 

Now, I have to tell you, though, I'm still not giving up on my Mets -- I stick with them and I'm hoping this might give the team something to fight for and, perhaps, this might light a fire under them. 

I guess we'll see later today -- from the pre-game show to win one for the gipper tonight at CitiField.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Started This Blog

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Lionizing the Braves