Wilmer Does it Again!

ב"ה

Wilmer, KI"H, is the new walk-off king of the Mets!

As I said before, Wilmer Flores is the guy I've been watching since before the tears. I've always loved him. And, even without the fairy dust, he does help make things exciting.

It's been a roller coaster year, with so many lows, like the Mets losing a game they led 5-1 and 6-2, like yesterday's and Saturday's game (the latter of which I didn't see because it was on Shabbat), being blasted and not scoring for two straight games. Lots of low-lights this season, but for now, as several times earlier this year (and, of course, the huge "fairy dust" home-run in 2015).

There is still more baseball today -- it reminds me of my childhood with double-headers almost every Sunday and occasional "twi-night"ers. Let's hope we can continue to pull rabbits out of hats....

(Oh, BTW, I watched the "Amazin' Life" with Keith and Ronny and their guest start Brandon Nimmo -- it was so funny (campy, but funny) -- If you're a true Mets fan you might enjoy it.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Started This Blog

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Lionizing the Braves